Finance

EasyBuy Loan: How to Get Instant Loan From EasyBuy.

Spread the love

Gone are those days when people find it difficult to purchase their dream phones. Today with EasyBuy Loan you can buy any phone of your choice comfortably on credit and pay back installmentaly. So in this article we will explain to you how you can buy phone with easybuy on credit or how you can get instant loan from easybuy.

What is EasyBuy?

Easy Buy is a Fintech App and a branch of palmcredit that borrow people money to buy any mobile phone of their choice. This is a typical example of “Buy Now and Pay Later.”

READ ALSO  what is The Code to Check BVN: How to Check BVN on All Networks.

With the current economy of the country and dollar rate, you can strongly attest to the fact that mobile phones are very expensive this days. If you doubt it, we suggest you take a walk to the nearest phone shop around you and ask for prices of phone.

However, with EasyBuy loan you don’t need to be worried. You can purchase any phone of your choice and pay back at your own convenient time.

Easy Buy Loan

How Can I Get EasyBuy Loan

Firstly, you need to understand that easybuy loan are for only those that desire to buy mobile phone but do not have money.

Here is an practical Illustration on how to get easybuy loan. Let’s assume you want to buy a phone worth #100,000 but you don not have up to this amount.

Approach any Phone Plaza or Shop around you that have EasyBuy services, you submit the necessary documents to confirm your eligibility and creditworthiness. If you are eligible, you will be asked to make a deposit of 30% of #100,000. Meaning you must have #30,000 with you while Easy Buy complete the remaining 70% which is #70,000 for you.

READ ALSO  Xtracash Loan: How to Get a Loan from Xtracash Nigeria.

Then you will be given duration of 3-6 months to pay the remaining #70,000 installmentaly.

How to Download EasyBuy Loan App

EasyBuy Application is available to both Android users and iOS users. You can download the app from either playstore or apple store depending on the type of phone you are using. The loan app will help you control your loan history like requesting and repaying loans.

What is The Eligibility Requirements for EasyBuy Loan

To be eligible for easybuy loan, here are some of the essential requirements:

  • Government Issued I’D Card.
  • Bank Verification Number (BVN).
  • Account with any Nigeria Bank and ATM.
  • Working SIM Card
  • 30% deposit of your choice of phone.
  • One Guarantor.
READ ALSO  Instant Loan App in Nigeria: How to Get instant Loan.

Conclusion

EasyBuy is always at your service to help you buy the phone of your choice by paying 70% of the money and giving you time to pay back. So always feel free to buy phone with Easy Buy they are legit and not scam.

Frequently Asked Questions FAQs

Is EasyBuy Available in All Phone Market Or Plaza?

Yes, they are available in all phone market and plazas. Just go to the nearest phone shop and ask.

Are My Personal Details Secures With EasyBuy?

Yes, your details are secured with easybuy you don’t need to worry about defaming or scammers.

What Happens If I Don’t Repay My Loam on Time?

If you don’t repay your loan on timez easy buy will either add extra charges, contact your guarantor or lock the phone and you won’t have access to it again.

What Is EasyBuy Interest Rate?

The loan interest rate depends on the repayment duration you choose. The longer the duration, the higher the interest rate.

You pay 3% for 3 months and 9% for 6 months.

How To Repay My EasyBuy Laon?

You can repay your laon by either bank transfer or through easybuy mobile app. You acn also visit any bank closer to you to make repayment. The account number will be giving to you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *